The following businesses are generously hosting donation boxes as part of the "3rd Annual Winter Clothes for the Bloomingdale Trail."
• Weegee’s Lounge, 3659 W Armitage Ave
• Taqueria El Heredero, 3222 W Armitage Ave.
• Smart Bike Parts, 3031 W Armitage Ave
• Kimball Arts Center, 1757 N Kimball Ave
• Armitage Cleaners, 2949 W Armitage Ave
• Cards Against Humanity, 1923 N Elston
• Irazu Costa Rican Dining, 1865 N. Milwaukee Ave.
To help everyone stay active and warm all winter long the Friends of the Bloomingdale Trail are collecting new and gently used winter coats, jackets, scarves, gloves, sweaters, blankets, hats, socks and boots. For the month of November you can bring your donations to participating business along the Bloomingdale Trail. Everything collected will go to our friends at La Casa Norte the Chicago Dream Center and to Hurricane Maria evacuees.
(If you would like to host a donation box please contact email@example.com or call 773-295-2362.)